Sunday 16 March 2008

Training Pre-America


Over the winter months of December, January and February I have aimed to do around 450 miles a month to maintain my fitness from last summer. There have been times when the weather has been poor, but generally I feel quite lucky that the winter has been reasonably dry and mild, so I have exceeded the targets I set. On the 23rd February I did an Audax that started and finished in Chepstow, included climbing The Gospel pass from Hay-on-Wye and was 100 miles long. This meant an 8h 55m day (including stops) and was a good early season test, also good endurance training.

1 comment:

June Allen said...

Hi Wayne, both Audrey & I will be following your progress with great interest, pride & admiration. Enjoy your challenge.
Keeeeeeep peddling.

Love from June Allen